We handle a full line of insurance claim services
With hurricanes being a constant threat in Florida, CCA Umpire and Appraisers has the experience and capability to handle catastrophic damage, and our public adjusters will properly identify and document issues insurance companies may not understand.
Whether sewage backups, broken pipes, leaks, or storms cause water and mold damage to your home and business, CCA's Orlando Public Adjusters can investigate and process water and mold damage claims for resdients in Florida.
If your home or business has been damaged by fire and smoke, CCA Umpire and Appraisers can inspect the damage and work for you to ensure your insurance company properly pays for all losses.
As Public Loss Adjusters serving Orlando, Florida, we guide you through the entire claim process and only get paid if you get paid.
Why should CCA Umpire and Appraisers handle your insurance claims?
- Ensure maximum recovery amount
- Extremely fast turnaround
- Over 40 years combined experience
- Fully Certified and Licensed
- Dedicated claims representatives that you can call, email at any time and expect an answer within in 1 hour.